We offer custom synthesis of chiral molecules through separation of racemic material as well as modern asymmetric synthesis.
- Asymmetric induction
- Chiral pool
- Enzymatic reactions (reductions, esterases, decarboxylases)
- Single and double stereo-differentiating reactions
We’ve developed significant expertise in fermentation to produce APIs, Intermediates and biocatalysts.
- Expert inhouse biotechnology team
- Close collaboration of biotechnology department with chemistry department
- Approx. 300m² commercial fermentation workshop, from 50L to 23,000L fermenters
Our protein expression platform has established four recombinant expression systems from prokaryotic (E.coli, Bacillus) and eukaryotic (Yeast, Brassica napus（plant cell system）).Capabilities:
- 2,400 m2 biocatalysis labs that can handle 5-10 projects simultaneously
- a large in-house library including 2000+ enzymes from commercially available sources enabling rapid screening
Our integrated synthetic biology platform offers a one-stop solution:
- Contract research of protein/peptide expression
- Peptide development and manufacturing
- API industrial strain development
- Biocatalysis development, replacing chemical process with enzyme technology
- Photochemistry provides with green, high efficiency, low pollution benefits;
- We are manufacturing APIs in ton scale by using photochemistry technology.
Polymorph and Salt
- Discovery of new polymorph, crystallization process development and optimization.
- Milling and micronization：equipped with different milling device, can meet with different PSD requests.
- Aurisco has an integrated Oligonucleotides process development and manufacturing platform from preclinical to commercial. We support the development and manufacturing of a variety of oligonucleotide modalities including DNA, RNA, Morpholino oligonucleotide (PMO), and etc.
- IPC and release methods development and validation for small and large molecules
- API and Drug Product release testing ICH stability studies
- Reference standard characterization and qualification
- Potential Genotoxic Impurities (PGI) method development, validation and testing
- Impurity/degradant isolation and structure elucidation
- Oligonucleotide and Peptide analysis
- Physical property characterization
- Microbial testing
Key analytical technologies
- Chromatography: UPLC, HPLC, IC, GC
- Mass spectrometry: LC-MS, LC/MS/MS,GC-MS, UPLC-UV-MS, UHPLC-QToF
- Solid state characterization: XRPD, DSC, TGA , PSD
- Identification: NMR
- General testing: KF, UV-Vis,
- PSD testing: Malvern 2000,3000, Sympack
- Elemental analyzer: ICP-MS